Historial de versiones para NirSoft BlueScreenView (Portable)
Cambios para v1.52 - v1.55
- Added Drag & Drop support: You can now drag a single MiniDump file from Explorer into the main window of BlueScreenView.
- Fixed bug: BlueScreenView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Cambios para v1.51 - v1.52
- Added 'Google Search - Bug Check' and 'Google Search - Bug Check + Parameter 1' options.
Cambios para v1.50 - v1.51
- Added automatic secondary sorting ('Crash Time' column).
- Added 64-bit build.
Cambios para v1.47 - v1.50
- The 'Crash Time' now displays more accurate date/time of the crash. In previous versions, the value of 'Crash Time' column was taken from the date/time of dump file, which actually represents that time that Windows loaded again, after the crash. The actual crash time is stored inside the dump file , and now the 'Crash Time' displays this value.
- Added 'Dump File Time' column, which displays the modified time of the dump file.
Cambios para v1.46 - v1.47
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Cambios para v1.45 - v1.46
- Fixed issue: The properties and the 'Advanced Options' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.