Historial de versiones para Core Temp (Portable 32-Bit)
Cambios para v1.10.2 - v1.11
- - New: Support for AMD EPYC (Naples) processors, Stoney Ridge APUs.
- - New: Multiple processor group support. Fixes detection of CPUs on multi-socket systems with more than a total of 64 threads.
- - New: Support for Intel Coffee Lake, Denverton, Gemini Lake.
- - New: Support for Intel Xeon Phi (untested).
- - Fix: AMD processor or core recognition issues on multiple generations.
- - Fix: Some AMD processors reported incorrect Max temperatures when other hardware monitoring utilities are used.
- - Fix: Power detection on multiprocessor Intel machines.
- - Fix: Correct topology information on high-end, high-core systems.
- - Fix: Check for updates on older operating systems.
- - Fix: Settings window Tab control background when themes are disabled in Windows.
- - Fix: L1 Instruction cache was reported as L1 Unified cache on most processors.
- - Fix: L2 cache was incorrectly reported on newer VIA processors.
- - Fix: Multiple other VIA related improvements and fixes.
Cambios para v1.8.1 - v1.9
- - New: Intel Skylake-SP and Skylake-X support.
- - New: Preliminary Kaby Lake-X support.
- - Fix: Windows 10 support.
- - Fix: Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP, Ivy Bridge-E/EN/EP, Haswell-E/EP, Broadwell-E/EP codename recognition.
Cambios para v1.7 - v1.8.1
- - New: AMD Ryzen support.
- - New: Power consumption notification area (system tray) icon.
- - New: Intel/VIA, right click the Frequency to select which core's frequency to display.
- - Fix: Power draw figures are only available on CPU #0 in multi processor systems.
- - Fix: BSOD on some Intel systems.
- - Fix: Core Temp locks up after waking up system from suspend/hibernation due to overheating protection.
- - Fix: AMD Athlon FX-60 Dual Core recognition.
- - Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.