Historial de versiones para Bandizip (Portable 32-bit)
Cambios para v6.24 - v6.25
- •Fixed: Security issue when using "Open file location" feature
- •Improved: Installer
- •Other modifications
Cambios para v6.22 - v6.24
- SFX-related bug fixes
- v6.23 June 24, 2019
- Added support for GARBLE algorithm of ARJ format
- Added support for obfuscated-deflate algorithm of ALZ format
- Added support for HTTP Proxy when you update manually
- Fixed a bug where some damaged ISO files cannot be opened
- Fixed a bug where file time information of specific ISO is not handled correctly
- Fixed a bug where Bandizip cannot open SFX(RAR, LZH, ARJ) files that are compressed in DOS
- Some minor bug fixes
Cambios para v6.21 - v6.22
- New: Support for ACE extraction (Based on Public UnAce Package. unacev2.dll is not used)
- Fixed: Crash under a certain condition on low memory systems
- Fixed: The compressed archive is not shown under a specific condition
- Fixed: Error message is not shown when closing the explorer window during a drag and drop
- Fixed: Invalid file-time when extracting some specific RAR5
- Fixed: Cannot extract specific ARJ
- Fixed: Memory leaks in ZPAQ module
- Some minor bug fixes
Cambios para v6.20 - v6.21
- •Stopped ACE archive format support due to vulnerability (CVE-2018-20250)
- •Fixed: Crash problem while extracting specific NSIS
- •Fixed: Shell extension does not work for the specific case
- •Some minor bug fixes
Cambios para v6.19 - v6.20
- Fixed: Toolbar image related issue
Cambios para v6.18 - v6.19
- New: EGG/AZO algorithm extraction support
- Fixed: Recognize some zip files that are compressed with Mac Finder as corrupted files
- Improved: Enhanced stability during multicore compression
- Stability improvements and bugfixes
Cambios para v6.15 - v6.17
- •Update Type: Minor update
- •Fixed: Vulnerability of the internal image viewer(CNVD-C-2018-107947)
- •Stability improvements
- v6.16 Sep 27, 2018 •Fixed: Filename case sensitive related problem when editing ZIP file
- •Fixed: Recognize empty ZIP file as a corrupted file
- •Fixed: Internal image viewer resizing related problem
- •Improved the stability of the program and several bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.14 - v6.15
- New: System security enhancement by copying Zone.Identifier information
- Improved: File association process
- Improved: Does not use GDI+ anymore
- Fixed: Cannot read some settings text when using High Contrast
- Fixed: The date of the file is not correctly displayed if it is before January 1, 1970
- Improved the stability of the program and several bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.13 - v6.14
- Fixed: Cannot extract specific RAR5 format file
- Fixed: Cannot extract specific RAR format file
- Fixed: Ace format related bugs
- ZLIB update(1.2.8->1.2.11)
- Improved the stability of the program
- Code refactoring
Cambios para v6.11 - v6.13
- Updater bug fixed
- v6.13 May 24, 2018
- Update Type: Major update
- New: Show/Hide Status Bar
- Improved: Updater
- Improved: Installer
- Fixed: 7z handling problem of the internal image viewer
- Fixed: Symbolic link related bugs
- Fixed: Does not process RAR5 format's file attributes
- Fixed: Rare crash during Wavpack extraction
- Fixed: Codesign related problem with SFX file
- Several bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.10 - v6.11
- Update Type: Major updateFixed: Can't extract RAR5's redirect attributed fileFixed: 'Compress to custom file name' related bugFixed: Security problem while processing archive passwordNew: 'Use UTF-8 code page when you open a tar file' optionFixed: Can't install with /S parameter in PowerShellNew: Baltic/Thai codepageSeveral minor bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.09 - v6.10
- Update Type: Major updateFixed: Can't extract particular type of encrypted RAR5 formatFixed: Crashes when extracting certain type of LZH formatSeveral minor bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.08 - v6.09
- Update Type: Major updateImproved: Added shortcuts for "Extract Here(Smart), Extract to Current Folder"Fixed: Code page auto detect problem when previewing an archiveFixed: Can't extract particular type of CAB formatFixed: Crash when opening specific type of archiveImproved internal image viewer and updaterSeveral minor bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.07 - v6.08
- Update Type: Major update
- Fixed: RAR format's VMSF_DELTA related security problem
- Many language files are updated
- Improved Find Files dialog box
- Improved ZPAQ version history processing
- Improved file open speedMinor bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.06 - v6.07
- Update Type: MinorFixed: Can't extract TGZ that is multiple GZ files are concatenatedChanged: Explorer context menu shortcut key of "Compressed to NAME.ZIP" (R->Z)Improved the stability of the programMinor bugs fixed
Cambios para v6.04 - v6.06
- Fixed: Can't extract subdirectory in an archive with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+VFixed: When modifying a ZIP file, storing filename as UTF8 alwaysImproved the stability of the programMinor bugs fixed
Cambios para v5.15 - v5.17
- Failed to open some split CAB files.Improved the stability of the program.Other minor bugs fixed.
- 5.1608/24/2016Bandizip stopped working when double-clicking the program icon under certain conditions.Improved the stability of the program.Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.13 - v5.15
- Improved extracting speed when unpacking RAR5.Failed to recover some folders' attributes after extracting.Other minor bugs fixed.
- We have included the updated module from 7-Zip which fixes the UDF vulnerability.Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.12 - v5.13
- Bandizip is now able to extract more than 1,000,000 split archives. Bugs fixed Failed to extract some CAB files.Failed to open more than 65,536 split Zip files.Bandizip didn't delete temporary files when users clicked the Cancel button in the security warning dialog box.Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.11 - v5.12
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10. Bugs fixed Failed to open some RAR files.An error occurred while opening some ZIP files.Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.10 - v5.11
- Improved support for high resolution DPI.The "Handle long path names exceeding 260 characters" option is checked by default. Bugs fixed The Sparse format of TAR was recognized as a corrupted file.An error occurred if ISO files had MBCS in the pathname under certain situations.Failed to extract some GZIP files which had annotations.Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.09 - v5.10
- Added the Armenian language file by Aram Vardanyan.
- Improved security of Bandizip Updater.
- Bugs fixed Some .7z files were extracted slowly in a certain situation.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.06 - v5.09
- Bandizip is now able to extract i00, i01, i02 files (ISO split archives).
- Bugs fixed DPI AWARE didn't work properly in the Select Folder dialog box.
- Bandizip stopped working while extracting some 7Z files if the user entered the wrong password.
Cambios para 5.05 - v5.06
- Failed to extract some 4 GB or bigger split ZIP files.Extracted files' time wasn't set correctly when Bandizip extracted the RAR files (Year 2038 bug).Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.03 - v5.04
- 1. A drop-down menu will be shown when right clicking on the Open and Extract buttons.
- 2. The preset size of Gmail has changed from 26,214,400 bytes to 25,600,000 bytes.
- 3. Improved the UI of message boxes.
- 4. Added the Finnish and Sinhala language files - Many thanks to Henri Jalonen and Randika.
- 5. Bugs fixed
- - The progress status bar was not displayed properly when modifying Zip files in a certain situation.
- - The code page of file names was not saved as UTF-8 when modifying Zip files even if the user checked the "Use unicode file names in Zip files (UTF-8)" option.
- - Failed to extract RAR5 archives which were compressed with passwords and the Store method.
- - Failed to open certain files with an external editor if the file name in the archive has a blank space.
- - Failed to extract CAB archives which were split and compressed with the MSZIP algorithm.
- - Failed to handle the SWAP2 and SWAP4 filters of the 7z format.
- - Other minor bugs fixed.
Cambios para v5.01 - v5.03
- Bugs fixed Failed to extract split ZIP/ZIPX/EXE archives which were compressed by Bandizip and included more than two 4 GB or bigger files.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- The unique GZ file format can be extracted.Old versions of the TAR format are now supported.Image preview is available even if the files were compressed by a solid compression method.After installing Bandizip, the Honeyview suggestion window will pop up. Bugs fixed Bandizip couldn't delete temporary files when an associated program was running.Bandizip couldn't execute Honeyview as an internal image viewer if the images were compressed by a solid compression method.
Cambios para v5.0 - v5.01
- AES Crypt(.AES) file format can be extracted.
- Added the Serbian language file.
- DVD preset split size has been changed from 4,698,669,056(DVD+R) to 4,697,620,480(DVD-R).
- Improved the font visibility of toolbar in dark Windows themes.
- Bugs fixed An error occurred if Windows 8 users didn’t check the file associations option in the setup window.
- NSIS Installer stopped working while extracting files in a certain situation
Cambios para v3.11 - v5.0
- Bandizip is now installed in the Program Files folder instead of the %LOCALAPPDATA% folder. (Administrator's privileges are required.)Added support for high-resolution monitors (DPI-Aware)Added support for Windows 8 file associations.ISZ/BIN file formats can be extracted.GIF, PSD, BMP formats can be viewed with the internal image viewer.Archived images can be viewed with Honeyview.Fixed many bugs.
Cambios para v3.09 - v3.10
- Improved security of Bandizip.
- Bugs fixed - Failed to extract splitted .ace files
- Other minor bugs fixed
Cambios para v3.08 - v3.09
- Bandizip now supports the new RAR 5.0 archive format
- Added Uyghur language file
Cambios para v3.03 - v3.04
- Added Catalan language file by Raül Vallès.
- Bugs fixed
- Failed to extract a certain RAR archive which was compressed by solid compression and included the store method.
Cambios para v2.09 - v3.0 beta
- 1. Internal Image viewer
- 2. Create LZH, ISO, 7Z files.
Cambios para v2.03 - v2.07