Historial de versiones para WinZip
Cambios para v18.5 - v19.0
- Easier zipping
- Built-in local and cloud file management means it's easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode.
- Rich file management
- Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Do all this and more without having to leave WinZip.
- Change the interface to suit your task
- Easily change the WinZip 19 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files. Like the WinZip you know? Just click to use the familiar ribbon.
- Easily find the features you need
- WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new context-sensitive action pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you're zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
- More flexible file conversion
- Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you've selected.
- Streamlined sharing
- Get easy access to all your sharing options in the new WinZip interface to quickly share by email, your clouds, instant messaging services or popular social sites.
Cambios para v17.5.10562 - v18.0
- NEW! Zip and share to more clouds
- Protect your files in the cloud and use less space by zipping them first. WinZip 18 lets you connect directly to your cloud services, including Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox, CloudMe and SugarSync. Zip before you upload, open zip files saved in the cloud, or select files from the cloud to zip and share.
- NEW! Streamlined cloud navigation
- Access and manage your cloud files as easily as you access the files on your computer. WinZip 18 makes it simple to send files to and from the cloud, save between your cloud accounts and monitor your cloud storage space.
- NEW! Copy and share Cloud Links
- Quickly send links to your cloud files by email, instant messaging and on social media sites.
- NEW! Work faster with WinZip Express Add-Ons
- Bring the power of WinZip into the software you use every day. Download the WinZip Express Add-On for Explorer for free and get instant access to the WinZip features you use most directly within Explorer. Add-Ons are also available for Microsoft Outlook, Photos and SharePoint.
- NEW! Compress files even more
- Make Zip and Zipx files even smaller with the enhanced zip engine in WinZip 18
Cambios para v16.0 Build 9715 - v16.5
- Zip and unzip files instantly with a NEW ultra-fast zip engine
- Protect files by encrypting them as you zip
- Zip and email files in one easy step
- Back up and archive your data automatically
- Send large files fast using our NEW ZipSend file delivery web service
- Share files on Facebook with our new NEW ZipShare Facebook service
- Tap into your PC?s full zipping power with NEW enhanced support for AMD processors
Cambios para v15.5 Build 9579 - v16.0
- powerful 64-bit zip engine upgrade for maximum zipping speed
- seamless integration with WinZip's breakthrough file delivery web service, ZipSend.
- the ability to send very large Zip files (up to 2GB) using ZipSend
- instant access to WinZip's NEW Facebook app, ZipShare
- the ability to zip and post any type of file (up to 20MB) to Facebook using ZipShare
- the ability to zip and write files to Blu-ray Disc directly from the WinZip window
- the ability to convert other major compression file formats to Zip format
- extended preview functionality for other major compression file formats
- the ability to scan and diagnose PC performance issues using WinZip's built-in System Scanner tool
Cambios para v14.5 Build 9095 - v15.0
- WinZip 15 WinZip 15 introduces new functionality that makes it even easier to compress files and decompress files, encrypt confidential information, share files swiftly and safely, and backup important data automatically. Please see What's New in WinZip 15 for more information.
Cambios para v14.0 Build 9029 - v14.5 Build 9095
- WinZip 14.5 represents one of the most significant enhancements to WinZip in years! This release delivers an entirely new user experience*, unveiling numerous key features and dramatically simplifying the product. With its unprecedented level of functionality and unparalleled user interface, no wonder WinZip is far and away the world's leading application for file compression, encryption, sharing, and data backup.
- New features in WinZip 14.5 include:
- NEW! Microsoft Office 2010-style ribbon interface places key WinZip functionality right at your fingertips, simplifying essential tasks and increasing your productivity
- NEW! Support for Windows 7 Libraries, Jump Lists, Multi-Touch Gestures, and more makes working with Zip files effortless
- NEW! 'Zip' option on the Home tab works the way you think, letting you select the files you want to zip up, choose your zipping options, and save your Zip file wherever you decide
- NEW! 'Encrypt' check box makes it easier than ever to password protect your confidential files
- NEW! 'Attach to E-mail' button lets you email a Zip file instantly and provides advanced options like using 'best method' compression and file encryption, and resizing photos so they send faster and fit standard computer screens
- NEW! '1-Click Unzip' option automatically extracts the content of an archive to a folder it creates for you, then opens the folder in Windows® Explorer, providing easy editing access
- NEW! 'Open With' button opens an Office document (or other file) from within a Zip file using the default Windows file association or the application you specify, and—if you make changes—WinZip offers to save them back to the Zip file for you
- NEW! 'Auto Open' feature automatically extracts and opens a zipped document, spreadsheet, or presentation in its associated Microsoft Office** application by just double clicking the Zip file within Windows Explorer or Microsoft Outlook®
- NEW! 'Zip file previewer' lets you see what's inside a Zip file from within Windows Explorer or Microsoft Outlook** and directly open zipped content files by simply double clicking on them
- NEW! 'Backup' tab*** reveals innovative capabilities for protecting your data files, including a choice of predefined backups for your documents, desktop, email, etc., a wizard for creating your own custom backup, and a way to backup photos directly from your digital camera or iPhone
- NEW! 'Tools' tab presents practical utilities, such as a simple way to create a self-extracting Zip file, a means to encrypt an existing Zip file, and an option to unzip and try the contents of a Zip file then clean up afterward automatically
Cambios para v12.0 - v12.1 (Build 8497)
- Introduction of the new .zipx file extension. By using advanced compression methods to create Zipx files, WinZip 12.1 creates WinZip's smallest Zip files to date. more »
- Ability to resize images being sent during Zip and E-Mail functions. Users can quickly and easily resize images during the zip operation without altering the original in any way.
Cambios para v11.2 (Build 8094) - v12.0
- New features and enhancements for photo and image compression, management, and sharing.
- Ability to create smaller Zip files and support for additional Archive formats.
- Encryption security features to customize password requirements and the types of encryption available.
- An improved user experience with various interface enhancements and refinements to help you (or your users) work smarter, faster, and safer.